Frequently Asked Questions
The Thunder Bay Executives Association is an organization comprised of firms that each represent a business category. Through weekly luncheon meetings, Members join and exchange information of business activities within the community.
- Generate new business potential through networking with Members
- Increase opportunity for new business through Member referrals
- Learn about new developments in products and services
- Develop long term business relationships within the community
- Opportunity to exchange business ideas
- Interchange management ideas
- To attend regularly scheduled weekly meetings (at least 75% of the time)
- To provide leads, and to follow up with any you have received
- To do business with other member firms
- To recommend member firms to your contacts
- To provide assistance to member firms when asked
- To encourage, solicit and receive business from other member firms
- To maintain all of your Member financial obligations to the organization
Regular meetings are held each Thursday from 12:00pm until 1:30pm at the Victoria Inn (located at 555 W. Arthur Street). The meetings include lunch and sharing of new leads. If you are not a current Member, and wish to attend as a guest, you must first have approval by the Executive Director.
- You must qualify as a business or professional firm and have an excellent business reputation within the community;
- You must be sponsored by another Member Firm in good standing within our organization; and
- You must be willing to actively participate in exchanging qualified business leads
For more information on our organization, please fill out our online form on the Contact Us page.